|Ships Within||3 Business Days|
|Seat Size||22" x 17.75"|
- Comfortably contoured seating
- Enjoy with TXO22 Cape Cod Ottoman
- Earth-friendly product made from mostly recycled materials
- Constructed of solid, heavy-duty HDPE lumber that withstands extreme weather conditions
- Durable HDPE lumber gives the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- HDPE lumber will not crack, chip, peel, splinter, or absorb moisture
- No painting, staining or sealing required
- Resists environmental stresses including stains, insects, corrosive substances, and salt spray
- All hardware is genuine stainless steel with Xylan® coating
- Cleans easily with soap, water and a soft bristle brush
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trex® decking and railing
- UV-inhibited colors minimize fading
- 20 year limited warranty for residential use and 1 year for commercial use
- Made in the USA
- The chairs are very nice, and once assembled are very satisfactory. They were shipped with inadequate hardware, though.
I bought two different Adirondack chairs. The first one was the smaller-folding type, very easy to assemble. I decided to buy the larger Adirondack chair on sale, not realizing it was not a folding chair. The larger chair was much harder to assemble and required more tools than the provided Allen wrench. I had to modify the instructions since I could have used an extra person to help.
But, once assembled, a very nice chair needing no yearly maintenance like my wooden chairs..
- Cape Cod Adirondacks are well built and solid! No complaints, very satisfied. One surprise was finding that the chairs I received recently were larger than the chairs (with the same description) that I order a couple of years ago. I like the larger size.
- Comfy, durable --- love them!
- easy to assemble; great looking. i purchased 4 about a year ago that are still in great shape. happy with the purchase.
- I purchased 2 Adirondack chairs and a small round table for my front porch. I love the Vintage Lantern color! They arrived quickly with no issues. I like Trek furniture for its durability and low maintenance so it was worth spending more for them.
- We are very pleased with the new Trex Adirondack chairs. Easy to put together, arrive quickly, very comfortable and attractive. Very happy that the hardware is white and matches the white chairs (some that we looked at didn't). Like the traditional styling. Only thing we've noticed is that the arm is a bit slippery a a drink can slide.
- I wanted some comfortable chairs for our front porch that could stand up to the intense Georgia afternoon sun. Wooden chairs only lasted a few years. After enjoying my two Trex Adirondack chairs for the past few weeks, I am pleased to say that they are indeed comfortable and well made. I don't see me buying any replacement chairs anytime soon!
- best furniture and service in the world we love it!
- We ordered two chairs for our small stone patio that overlooks our pond. I am so happy we bought them. They are very sturdy and can be out in any kind of weather. To me, it was worth the investment. We have had many types of outdoor furniture in the past that started to wear out after only a few years. My husband and I look forward to sitting in them every morning in the warmer months drinking our tea and starting our day!
- We recently ordered and received 4 of these chairs and 2 small tables for our patio around the fire pit. We absolutely love the look, comfort and ease of assembling. Would highly recommend.
- We bought 4 of these one year ago to be in a fire pit by the lake at our vacation home. The product is very durable and weather proof and worth the higher investment. We bought 2 more this year so we don't have to fight over who gets them! Also easy to assemble.
- We recently purchased four of the Cape Cod chairs for our new deck and could not be happier with them. After shopping around at several stores and on line, we decided to go with Trex Furniture because of their reputation for high quality and for their value. We were right. The quality of the product is outstanding and they are very comfortable. Easy to put together. The chairs shipped within a day of placing the order and were delivered in a short time. One slight issue with a missing washer and nut, but the people at Trex got the parts to us without delay, living up to their good customer service claim. As a side note, we used Trex for our new deck material. I highly recommend using Trex for your deck and outdoor needs. Thanks Trex.
- Just ordered a folding Cape Cod chair and ottoman. Construction of the set was great and assembly was even better. The chair and cushions are a great addition to our porch.
Solid hardware and materials. Hardware is all good quality stainless steel.
Only complaint - which could have been a real pain - was two chairs came with the wrong parts. Fortunately, I got several chairs and coincidentally the wrong part was doubled up in another chair (total luck).
- We recently purchased a pair of these chairs in sand castle for our newly refurbished pool deck. They have immediately become a very popular spot for morning coffee, reading, and even homework. Next, we want a big umbrella to shade them and extend the time we can sit outside. Best of all, no maintenance except hosing off - yeah!
I bought two Cape Cod Adirondack Chairs and matching ottomans for our new deck, and so far these have been so comfortable and relaxing to sit back and enjoy a cocktail in after a long day at work. it's almost like being on vacation!! cheers :)
just wanted to let you know that we're very happy with our order (two adirondack chairs) We had to request a replacement piece (arm) and it did the trick.
Thank you SO much. We love our Trex chairs! Thank you so much!
Write Your Own Review
Questions about the Cape Cod Adirondack Chair
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ 20-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Poly-Wood, LLC, (hereinafter "Poly-Wood"), the licensee of Trex® Outdoor Furniture™, warranties to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that, for a period of twenty (20) years for residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Trex Outdoor Furniture brand high-density polyethylene (HDPE) products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insect infestation.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder coat finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly of Trex Outdoor Furniture products is warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Sling fabric is warranted from becoming non-functional because of loss of dimensional stability from exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot and abnormal atmospheric conditions for 3 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use. Abnormal or excessive discoloration and fading is covered. It does not cover discoloration from atmospheric pollution or other debris.
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30 days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- Umbrella canopies are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the canopy, which are received by regular use of the canopy. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- The umbrella frame and base are not covered under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty.
Locking Down Furniture:
- Warranty will remain valid if a bench has been anchored to the ground, which is ideal for commercial properties, creating holes in the side of bench legs. Suggested anchor materials include stainless steel hardware with a stainless or aluminum bracket, painted or unpainted material. It's best to utilize the appropriate pilot hole when screwing into the POLYWOOD material. (Click to view example)
The following items are specifically excluded from the Trex Outdoor Furniture limited warranty. Poly-Wood shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Fading, color change, or color match – Trex Outdoor Furniture HDPE products are made with UV-stabilizers to minimize fading; however, upon exposure to the sun all colors will fade to some degree. To minimize possible fading: keep product covered, utilize cushions where applicable, minimize direct sunlight by storing product when not in use or use a UV-protectant
- Rust or corrosion of stainless steel or zinc coated steel hardware (please see Cleaning/Maintenance information for details on how to maintain your hardware)
- Rust or corrosion of steel frames
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved by Poly-Wood or the application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or reflection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality)
- Damage caused by, among other things, use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade, darken, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains)
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture.
For service under this warranty, submit claims via email to email@example.com or by phone at (877) 907-8739. You will be required to submit a written description of the defect and proof of purchase receipt including the date. Be prepared to supply photographs of the product. Once documentation has been received and evaluated, PolyWood's sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective component, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and the Purchaser will be notified of the solution. Should defective product no longer be available, Poly-Wood may replace with similar product of our choosing. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to being returned. Poly-Wood will provide a one-attempt call tag for those items it requires be returned under our warranty. Failure to return product via Poly-Wood's call tag will transfer responsibility to return product to Purchaser at their own cost. If product is not returned within 30 days of Return Authorization, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply. All returns must have the RMA # clearly visible on outside of shipping box. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit.
Under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty, replacement of defective product will require Purchaser to pay for the replacement. Once the defective product is returned to Poly-Wood and evaluation confirms it is defective, credit will be issued to the purchaser. Should Purchaser return defective product to Poly-Wood prior to shipment of replacement, any credit would be applied to replacement product.
No person or entity is authorized by Poly-Wood to make and Poly-Wood shall not be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Trex Outdoor Furniture products other than as contained in this warranty. This warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Poly-Wood and Purchaser.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL POLY-WOOD BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE, AND POLY-WOOD'S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America and Canada.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after 1/1/2016.
Trex® and Trex® Outdoor Furniture™ are trademarks of Trex Company, Inc. and are used under license by Poly-Wood, LLC
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Your Price $495.00
Your Price $69.99
Your Price $39.99
Your Price $129.00
Your Price $99.00
Your Price $299.00