Shipping & Delivery
We offer free ground shipping within the contiguous US on every order and will ship your order using the fastest, safest, most reliable method possible!
Most of our products are made to order and the lead time of your order will match the longest lead time of any item on the order. For example, an order containing mixed lead time items will ship in 8-12 business day, while an order only containing Quick Ship items will ship within 5-7 business days.
Please note that orders placed after 3:00 pm ET may not be received until the following business day.
Expected Delivery Dates
All products are shipped from either of our manufacturing and distribution centers in Syracuse, Indiana or Roxboro, North Carolina. Please make sure to take transit time to your location into account when ordering. Standard transit times within the U.S. can vary from a day to a week, depending on the destination and weather conditions. Whenever possible we will ship via FedEx. Larger items and high volume orders will be shipped LTL.
Specific Delivery Date Requests
If you need delivery by a certain date, or you need delayed shipment to a certain date, please contact us at (877) 907-8739 before placing your order.
When your order ships, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or over the phone with the carrier.
Standard delivery includes bringing the furniture to your home address. It does not include specific placement or removal of the packaging. Please make sure that you inspect the package(s) at the time of delivery. If the shipment appears to be damaged, or if there is any reason you are concerned with the packaging, please note this clearly when signing for the delivery.
Freight Shipment and Delivery
If your order will be sent to you via freight, here are some things you should know:
- Please allow 2-4 business days for tracking to update on the carrier’s site.
- All freight orders are delivered curbside.
- Carriers will typically contact you beforehand to coordinate a delivery date and time that best meets your needs. You may be responsible for holding fees by the carrier if delivery is not arranged within a reasonable time (per carrier’s discretion).
- You can request specific dropoff locations such as your backyard, please know that you will be responsible for any fees issued by the carrier for this extra service.
- You will need to be present when your order is delivered by the carrier to sign the Proof of Delivery (POD).
- Before signing the POD, check your order to make sure you received the correct items and that nothing is damaged.
For orders shipping to an address outside of the contiguous United States, please contact our Customer Experience Team for a custom quote. In order to obtain your quote, we will need your delivery address and a list of the items you wish to purchase. We cannot ship to PO Boxes.