|Ships Within||3 Business Days|
|Seat Size||20" x 17.5"|
- Folds for easy transportation and storage
- Enjoy with TXO53 Cape Cod Folding Ottoman
- Comfortably contoured seating
- Earth-friendly product made from mostly recycled materials
- Constructed of solid, heavy-duty HDPE lumber that withstands extreme weather conditions
- Durable HDPE lumber gives the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- HDPE lumber will not crack, chip, peel, splinter, or absorb moisture
- No painting, staining or sealing required
- Resists environmental stresses including stains, insects, corrosive substances, and salt spray
- All hardware is genuine stainless steel with Xylan® coating
- Cleans easily with soap, water and a soft bristle brush
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trex® decking and railing
- UV-inhibited colors minimize fading
- 20 year limited warranty for residential use and 1 year for commercial use
- Made in the USA
- Fantastic product. Quick shipping, great packaging, and simple to assemble. I'm ready for another purchase!!
- This chair was easy to put together and looks great. We are very happy. The chair was constructed well.
- These Trex Adirondack chairs are constructed well. Assembly was simple and quick. Shipping was unbelievably fast; at our door the next day! These Trex Adirondack chairs were expensive, but worth the price. They look beautiful on our paver patio around our firepit. They compliment our new Trex deck. Extremely happy with the purchase and the entire buying process. Thank you.
- The chairs are stunning, comfortable, easy to fold up, and a relief to own after years of repairing and repainting my old wooden Adirondack chairs! The price, which included shipping, was fair and the warranty is terrific. An excellent value!
- I love these chairs. I like the size. I'm not a petite person and they fit me fine. They are low but that's what I expect from an Adirondack chair. When I removed them from the box, once I figured out how to unfold them, I put in two screws and two bolt type things and I was done. They should be fairly easy to carry to the basement for the winter.
- We just completed our Trex deck a few weeks ago. We were so impressed by the look that when we came across these chairs we knew we had to have them. The color we choose matches our deck. They currently sit around our new fire pit and look fantastic. From the date of purchase to my doorstep was three days and free shipping. They arrived in excellent shape. We couldn't be happier and would highly recommend them to anyone.
- We have been used to sitting up higher in our current Adirondack chairs & this is quite a different feel. The quality is good but one must definitely get used to a "lower to the ground" feeling & one that is not as wide.
No longer will I have to paint chairs each season - pricey but soon will pay for itself with the gift of time
Love this sturdy chair - very comfortable and arrived assembled!
No longer will I have to paint chairs each season - pricey but soon will pay for itself with the gift of time
- Always "chancy" buying online not having seen the real thing, but, these are exactly as presented. Attractive, comfortable and durable. We have them around a gas firepit on a brick patio--they look great!
- We looked at other chairs but decided to spend the extra on the trex folding adirondack chairs, since we just put on two trex decks. I am very happy we did! The quality is excellent, we ordered 6 and had a problem with one back, sent a picture and Drea from customer service help us right away and sent a new back replacement. Quality and customer service is very important to me. I will spend extra to have it.
- Yes, the folding Adirondack chairs do run smaller but are great for storing in winter. Bought a set of 4 to go around a gas fire fit in the sandcastle (I wnated traditional white but my husband wax worried about showing stains) . We have trex decking which is wny we purchased the chairs but you do need to power wash for mold etc which does comes off nicely. The sandcastle compliments our trex decking in red/brown tones and stone patio.
- If have the non-folding, then buy these, be careful, they are much smaller than the non folding. We bought the non folding first, and love them, expecting the same feel, where surprised to see that they sit lower, and aren't as wide, however still nice.
- Just wanted to send a follow up. The chair is great! Especially liked that there was essentially no assembly!
We purchased seven Cape Cod Adirondack Chairs last year. We are very happy with them. Assembly was easy. The folding feature is great for storage. After one year of use, there isn't any sign of wear. We would buy them again if the need arose.
- I have had the furniture for the summer now and have completely enjoyed it. Withstood the weather without any complaints. Very comfortable and would buy again!
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Cape Cod Folding Adirondack Chair
- Does chair require assembly?
- Yes, there is some minor assembly required, if you view the supporting images on the Cape Cod Folding Adirondack Chair page, it will list the assembly instructions within the images. Please let us know if you need anything further, thanks!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ 20-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Poly-Wood, LLC, (hereinafter "Poly-Wood"), the licensee of Trex® Outdoor Furniture™, warranties to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that, for a period of twenty (20) years for residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Trex Outdoor Furniture brand high-density polyethylene (HDPE) products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insect infestation.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder coat finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly of Trex Outdoor Furniture products is warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Sling fabric is warranted from becoming non-functional because of loss of dimensional stability from exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot and abnormal atmospheric conditions for 3 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use. Abnormal or excessive discoloration and fading is covered. It does not cover discoloration from atmospheric pollution or other debris.
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30 days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- Umbrella canopies are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the canopy, which are received by regular use of the canopy. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- The umbrella frame and base are not covered under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty.
The following items are specifically excluded from the Trex Outdoor Furniture limited warranty. Poly-Wood shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Fading, color change, or color match – Trex Outdoor Furniture HDPE products are made with UV-stabilizers to minimize fading; however, upon exposure to the sun all colors will fade to some degree. To minimize possible fading: keep product covered, utilize cushions where applicable, minimize direct sunlight by storing product when not in use or use a UV-protectant
- Rust or corrosion of stainless steel or zinc coated steel hardware (please see Cleaning/Maintenance information for details on how to maintain your hardware)
- Rust or corrosion of steel frames
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved by Poly-Wood or the application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or reflection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality)
- Damage caused by, among other things, use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade, darken, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains)
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture.
For service under this warranty, submit claims via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 907-8739. You will be required to submit a written description of the defect and proof of purchase receipt including the date. Be prepared to supply photographs of the product. Once documentation has been received and evaluated, PolyWood's sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective component, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and the Purchaser will be notified of the solution. Should defective product no longer be available, Poly-Wood may replace with similar product of our choosing. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to being returned. Poly-Wood will provide a one-attempt call tag for those items it requires be returned under our warranty. Failure to return product via Poly-Wood's call tag will transfer responsibility to return product to Purchaser at their own cost. If product is not returned within 30 days of Return Authorization, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply. All returns must have the RMA # clearly visible on outside of shipping box. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit.
Under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty, replacement of defective product will require Purchaser to pay for the replacement. Once the defective product is returned to Poly-Wood and evaluation confirms it is defective, credit will be issued to the purchaser. Should Purchaser return defective product to Poly-Wood prior to shipment of replacement, any credit would be applied to replacement product.
No person or entity is authorized by Poly-Wood to make and Poly-Wood shall not be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Trex Outdoor Furniture products other than as contained in this warranty. This warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Poly-Wood and Purchaser.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL POLY-WOOD BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE, AND POLY-WOOD'S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America and Canada.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after 1/1/2016.
Trex® and Trex® Outdoor Furniture™ are trademarks of Trex Company, Inc. and are used under license by Poly-Wood, LLC
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Was $702.00 Standard Price
Your Price $395.00 You save $307.00!
Was $74.00 Standard Price
Your Price $69.99 You save $4.01!
Was $43.00 Standard Price
Your Price $39.99 You save $3.01!
Was $215.00 Standard Price
Your Price $129.00 You save $86.00!
Was $164.00 Standard Price
Your Price $99.00 You save $65.00!
Was $630.00 Standard Price
Your Price $389.00 You save $241.00!