|Ships Within||3 Business Days|
|Seat Size||20" x 19"|
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOODﾨ lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 1-year commercial use
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- Resistant to stains, corrosives substances, salt spray, and other environmental stresses
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trexﾨ decking and railing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- I ordered 2 chairs for a beach house. The company communicated well about shipping. The chairs were not too difficult to put together, the tool needed was shipped with the chairs. I did not assemble them, friend did, but it took about 20 minutes per chair. The chairs are very sturdy, look great, and are comfortable. I hope to see years of use.
- Very easy to put together and look great!
- They met all expectations, sit well look good.
- Love these rockers - I'm a returning customer of Trex - I bought table and chairs a couple of years ago and was very pleased with the set - when I wanted rockers the first thing I thought of was Trex - couldn't be happier
- These rockers are awesome! Beautiful. Easy to put together (and I'm Blonde). Comfortable with a back pillow. I love the high back for head/neck support when really relaxing! They look awesome on my new deck.....neighbors have made positive comments...and I ask them to come up and sit awhile! Love them!!!
- This is the second pair of these rockers I have purchased. My first set have sat outside in the intense Wyoming sun for 3 years and still look like new. We just assembled our second set and my husband commented on how well they are made and easy to assemble.
- These are great rocking chairs. The only reason I did not give a 5 was they were lower than a normal rocking chair but it is still GREAT!
- easy to assemble. great chairs. recently moved and had space for a second rocker. you cannot go wrong with TREX. Great value for money spent
- I bought two of these rockers and it did not take long to put them together. The seat is very comfortable with or without a cushion. They look amazing on my deck!
- love it looks good on my Trex deck
- The rocking chairs are comfortable and look incredibly nice on my deck. We had a huge wind/rain storm and they did not move out of place. Afterward, I wiped them down and they are good to go! LOVE THEM!
- These chairs look so nice, sit comfortably and are heavy enough on a porch with lots of wind that they do not move.
The Chairs were fairly easy to assemble. You just need to insert the tool included(hex type) and give it a whack so it seats in the screw. Then it's easy to turn and does not pop off. I also tried the included piece that goes in a drill. Also works, but if not careful could strip the screw. Sometimes I did both-drill just to start and finish with the hand tool
Assembly of 2 went very quickly. I suggest you pull down the directions from the website when ordering. This gives you a good head start. Knowing that the seat is wider in front and that the two included bars are different lengths, allows one to quickly understand how the process works. One warning- Insert the Head (top) piece prior to tightening all the screws, or you will have to loosen screws to get it in. No biggie, but if you put it in place with the first side, you will be golden. This head piece just sits in the grooves of each side and does not have screws. Enjoy!
- Nice rocking chair. Well made. Easy to assemble.
- Lost our original Rockers in Sandy and these were a great replacement. The instructions for assembly were easy to follow. The Rockers go great with our Trex deck. I am sorry I did not order two of the small tables to go with them.
- This rocking chair is PERFECT in every way. Very solid and exceptionally well made. Material is smooth to the touch, cleans easily with Windex, and cleaning powder removes things like tree sap. The rockers are very comfortable and have a smooth rocking motion and fit my husband and I with room to spare. I compared styles and prices with 6 other outdoor rocking chairs and Trex was the best. Since they’ll last forever, I felt $329 was a great price plus it was comparable to the prices of the other high end rockers. I received all of the pieces and all of the screws and the rockers were really easy to assemble. Best of all the rockers look stunning on my front porch. I also own Trex Adirondack chairs and tables so I'm confident you’ll be extremely satisfied with any Trex furniture you purchase.
- I ordered two chairs to replace wood chairs on our porch that we were tired of painting. The finish and quality of the rocker was excellent, shipping was fast. One con, the hardware was missing from one of the boxes. I had read this complaint on line and was hopeful they solved the problem, they did not! They did however ship the hardware out quickly but is definitely annoying to open and interior box that is marked with a big florescent label that says "HARDWARE ENCLOSED" only to find none. With that being said, I just ordered two more, here's hoping I will get the hardware!
- We saw these at a guest house we were staying at and thought they would be great for our porch. We ordered two, delivery was quick, installation was very easy! We are completely happy with these chairs, just ordered two of the seat cushions to go with them. Highly recommend!
- Goes great with my Trex deck.
- Looked at these rockers online for weeks. Received them for my 62nd Birthday and they are great! They will stay on our top deck year round, so we needed the quality, durability and the maintenance free advantage. Easy assembly. Would enjoy additional pieces.
- I bought the 3-piece set which I have looked at for almost a year since $800+ was no small purchase. After having my large front porch rebuilt, decided now is the time to spring for this set. I placed my on-line order after 5 pm on a Monday and they were coming off the FedEx truck by Wednesday midday! Excellent delivery and each chair box is quite heavy so I knew these were ample and the wind wouldn't blow them over. As a petite woman, I assembled all without any problems--everything matched up completely and effortlessly. When placed on the porch, they are exactly as I envisioned--the perfect statement. I am proud to show them off as they are #1 quality. Once you get over the sticker shock, you will be happy you made the investment.
My wife, mother, and young daughter are comfortable in the chair. I'm 6 foot 2 inch, 220 pounds, and my elbows don't even touch the arm rests. Trex needs to make a man sized chair.
They look good and will probably last a long time at my vacation home but they aren't good for people over say 5' 10".
Pros: Delivery from time of order to drop off was 5 business days. Assembly was simple and with a drill took only about 7 minutes per chair. They are sturdy.
Cons: I'm 6'3" and 220 lbs so I would like the chair to be a little bigger. Wish they had a larger version (wider, higher, deeper). The arm rest has sharp edges which enhances the plastic feel of the chair. I sanded them down with 100 grit paper and now their fine. I like the chairs but they might not be wrth the $330 price. Only time will tell.
- It was easy to assemble. It looks like real wood. It is a generous size (wish airline seats were this roomy). I absolutely love mine!
- Bought one liked it so much ordered a second. Very well made product. Also have the 18 in Trex side table.
- One of the 2 chairs I ordered came with ZERO HARDWARE. And I have no idea who to call, as it was SHIPPED by amazon. ANNOYINGGGGG.
- I purchased two of these rockers over a year ago. I buy a lot of stuff off the internet and I did my research on rockers. The price was great and the customer service was excellent. Shipping was fast and assembly was simple and quick. Another great thing is the material. It was so nice to just wipe them down and have them look brand new instead of having to paint them like many wooden rockers. I highly recommend!
Dear Trex, I would like to thank, JAMES, of your customer service department;at least he was who answered the phone when I called Thursday afternoon, 12/8.
He was a wonderful help telling me about your rockers and cushions. Because of what he told me about the cushions,how well they are made and so on, was why I ordered those too. James also granted me the price I had seen on line. He made my day.
I am sure my son and daughter-in-law will enjoy these for a LONG time.
- I purchased three of these. Assembly was very easy. Very solid product. I got the blue cushions to go with them. I made sure I could return them if I didn't like them. Was most concerned about fit. I did not want a small rocker. Well ... The fit is fantastic! Great size, great product.
- I bought this rocking chair recently and was very impressed with it. When it arrived I assembled it and was very pleased with the simple, easy to read directions and the provided tools. Thank you Trex for a really great rocking chair!
Write Your Own Review
Questions about the Yacht Club Rocking Chair
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ 20-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Poly-Wood, LLC, (hereinafter "Poly-Wood"), the licensee of Trex® Outdoor Furniture™, warranties to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that, for a period of twenty (20) years for residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Trex Outdoor Furniture brand high-density polyethylene (HDPE) products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insect infestation.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder coat finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly of Trex Outdoor Furniture products is warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Sling fabric is warranted from becoming non-functional because of loss of dimensional stability from exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot and abnormal atmospheric conditions for 3 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use. Abnormal or excessive discoloration and fading is covered. It does not cover discoloration from atmospheric pollution or other debris.
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30 days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- Umbrella canopies are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the canopy, which are received by regular use of the canopy. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- The umbrella frame and base are not covered under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty.
Locking Down Furniture:
- Warranty will remain valid if a bench has been anchored to the ground, which is ideal for commercial properties, creating holes in the side of bench legs. Suggested anchor materials include stainless steel hardware with a stainless or aluminum bracket, painted or unpainted material. It's best to utilize the appropriate pilot hole when screwing into the POLYWOOD material. (Click to view example)
The following items are specifically excluded from the Trex Outdoor Furniture limited warranty. Poly-Wood shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Fading, color change, or color match – Trex Outdoor Furniture HDPE products are made with UV-stabilizers to minimize fading; however, upon exposure to the sun all colors will fade to some degree. To minimize possible fading: keep product covered, utilize cushions where applicable, minimize direct sunlight by storing product when not in use or use a UV-protectant
- Rust or corrosion of stainless steel or zinc coated steel hardware (please see Cleaning/Maintenance information for details on how to maintain your hardware)
- Rust or corrosion of steel frames
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved by Poly-Wood or the application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or reflection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality)
- Damage caused by, among other things, use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade, darken, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains)
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture.
For service under this warranty, submit claims via email to email@example.com or by phone at (877) 907-8739. You will be required to submit a written description of the defect and proof of purchase receipt including the date. Be prepared to supply photographs of the product. Once documentation has been received and evaluated, PolyWood's sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective component, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and the Purchaser will be notified of the solution. Should defective product no longer be available, Poly-Wood may replace with similar product of our choosing. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to being returned. Poly-Wood will provide a one-attempt call tag for those items it requires be returned under our warranty. Failure to return product via Poly-Wood's call tag will transfer responsibility to return product to Purchaser at their own cost. If product is not returned within 30 days of Return Authorization, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply. All returns must have the RMA # clearly visible on outside of shipping box. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit.
Under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty, replacement of defective product will require Purchaser to pay for the replacement. Once the defective product is returned to Poly-Wood and evaluation confirms it is defective, credit will be issued to the purchaser. Should Purchaser return defective product to Poly-Wood prior to shipment of replacement, any credit would be applied to replacement product.
No person or entity is authorized by Poly-Wood to make and Poly-Wood shall not be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Trex Outdoor Furniture products other than as contained in this warranty. This warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Poly-Wood and Purchaser.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL POLY-WOOD BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE, AND POLY-WOOD'S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America and Canada.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after 1/1/2016.
Trex® and Trex® Outdoor Furniture™ are trademarks of Trex Company, Inc. and are used under license by Poly-Wood, LLC