Yacht Club Curveback Adirondack Chair
The Yacht Club Curveback Adirondack Chair displays a beautiful waterfall front and comfortably curved back. Sink into your favorite spot and enjoy the satisfaction of genuine comfort.
- Chair features oversized seat, curved back slats, and waterfall front
- Weight tested up to 350 lbs.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, an infinitely recyclable material made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable HDPE lumber gives the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- HDPE lumber will not crack, chip, peel, splinter, or absorb moisture
- No painting, staining, or sealing required
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trex® decking and railing
- UV-inhibited colors continuously throughout the HDPE material
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
The Yacht Club Curveback Adirondack Chair displays a beautiful waterfall front and comfortably curved back. Sink into your favorite spot and enjoy the satisfaction of genuine comfort. Made in the USA with a genuine POLYWOOD® lumber frame, this classic Adirondack chair won't rot, crack, or splinter and never requires painting or staining. Pairs well with the Cape Cod Round 18" Side Table.