Yacht Club Adirondack Chair
The Yacht Club Adirondack Chair creates the perfect spot to kick back and relax all year long.
- Chair features comfortably contoured seat and waterfall front
- Weight tested up to 350 lbs.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, an infinitely recyclable material made from recycled and reusable plastic
- Durable HDPE lumber gives the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- HDPE lumber will not crack, chip, peel, splinter, or absorb moisture
- No painting, staining, or sealing required
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trex® decking and railing
- UV-inhibited colors continuously throughout the HDPE material
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
The Yacht Club Adirondack Chair creates the perfect spot to kick back and relax due to its comfortably curved seat. Available in a variety of fade-resistant lumber colors designed to coordinate perfectly with your Trex® deck. Made in the USA with a genuine POLYWOOD® lumber frame, this Adirondack chair won't rot, crack, or splinter and never requires painting or staining. Pairs well with the Cape Cod Round 18" Side Table.