|Ships Within||10 Business Days|
|Seat Size||23" x 21"|
- Cushions available in a variety of stock Sunbrellaﾨ fabrics
- Marine-grade cushions feature an interior drain for quick drying; they resist weather, salt, sun, mold and mildew
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOODﾨ lumber that is not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 1-year commercial use
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- Resistant to stains, corrosives substances, salt spray, and other environmental stresses
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trexﾨ decking and railing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Sturdy furniture that should stand up to the weather on our screened porch. Got tired of buying outdoor furniture that looked terrible after a couple of years. Expensive but the furniture is nice and comfortable. The salesperson gave me a 5% discount when I called in my order which was nice. The 20 year warranty is good. I will not hesitate to collect on it if needed.. Assembly is complicated. My husband worked hard assembling the furniture. I could not have done it by myself. Much easier if you use power tools instead of the hand screwdrivers in the package. I plan to purchase covers for the back weather to protect the cushions. So far so good.
- They are very comfortable and attractive and love the fact they are made from recycled plastic!
- This is my second season with these chairs and ottomans as well as the 2 seat sofa and 2 small end tables and they're all great. Comfortable, durable, well made, easy to put together... Quality materials and manufacturing all in one. The cushions are comfortable and dry out quickly after rain. You cant go wrong! Highly recommended.
- Arrived quickly. Easy to assemble. Handle weather incredibly, dry quickly, and never hot to touch. Highly recommend
- These chairs are solid! So easy to put together. Cushions are top quality! Bought 2 chairs and 2 ottomans. Wish we had room for more!
- Couldn't be happier! Definitely worth the expense. High Quality, very firm cushions and easy to put together. Of course it looks great, too!
- We ordered two club chairs & two ottomans plus the side table and love them on our Trex deck. They are super comfy, easy to wipe off and look classy. All are Vintage Lantern color with Linen Sesame cushions. We were a little nervous since we didn't have a chance to sit in them first - but couldn't be happier. In fact we're next buying a lounge and another side table. Great products!
I am very impressed with this product. Great service/Shipping. Assembly was easy. Suggest the use of a socket wrench and a hex bit. Cut the time in half and way easier on the tennis elbow.
Will buy more
- Hi. We are really enjoying the two Trex Rockport armchairs (Vintage Lantern) we bought this summer (Linen Sesame Cushions).
Write Your Own Review
Questions about the Rockport Club Chair
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ 20-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Poly-Wood, LLC, (hereinafter "Poly-Wood"), the licensee of Trex® Outdoor Furniture™, warranties to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that, for a period of twenty (20) years for residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Trex Outdoor Furniture brand high-density polyethylene (HDPE) products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insect infestation.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder coat finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly of Trex Outdoor Furniture products is warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Sling fabric is warranted from becoming non-functional because of loss of dimensional stability from exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot and abnormal atmospheric conditions for 3 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use. Abnormal or excessive discoloration and fading is covered. It does not cover discoloration from atmospheric pollution or other debris.
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30 days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- Umbrella canopies are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the canopy, which are received by regular use of the canopy. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- The umbrella frame and base are not covered under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty.
Locking Down Furniture:
- Warranty will remain valid if a bench has been anchored to the ground, which is ideal for commercial properties, creating holes in the side of bench legs. Suggested anchor materials include stainless steel hardware with a stainless or aluminum bracket, painted or unpainted material. It's best to utilize the appropriate pilot hole when screwing into the POLYWOOD material. (Click to view example)
The following items are specifically excluded from the Trex Outdoor Furniture limited warranty. Poly-Wood shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Fading, color change, or color match – Trex Outdoor Furniture HDPE products are made with UV-stabilizers to minimize fading; however, upon exposure to the sun all colors will fade to some degree. To minimize possible fading: keep product covered, utilize cushions where applicable, minimize direct sunlight by storing product when not in use or use a UV-protectant
- Rust or corrosion of stainless steel or zinc coated steel hardware (please see Cleaning/Maintenance information for details on how to maintain your hardware)
- Rust or corrosion of steel frames
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved by Poly-Wood or the application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or reflection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality)
- Damage caused by, among other things, use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade, darken, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains)
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture.
For service under this warranty, submit claims via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 907-8739. You will be required to submit a written description of the defect and proof of purchase receipt including the date. Be prepared to supply photographs of the product. Once documentation has been received and evaluated, PolyWood's sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective component, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and the Purchaser will be notified of the solution. Should defective product no longer be available, Poly-Wood may replace with similar product of our choosing. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to being returned. Poly-Wood will provide a one-attempt call tag for those items it requires be returned under our warranty. Failure to return product via Poly-Wood's call tag will transfer responsibility to return product to Purchaser at their own cost. If product is not returned within 30 days of Return Authorization, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply. All returns must have the RMA # clearly visible on outside of shipping box. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit.
Under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty, replacement of defective product will require Purchaser to pay for the replacement. Once the defective product is returned to Poly-Wood and evaluation confirms it is defective, credit will be issued to the purchaser. Should Purchaser return defective product to Poly-Wood prior to shipment of replacement, any credit would be applied to replacement product.
No person or entity is authorized by Poly-Wood to make and Poly-Wood shall not be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Trex Outdoor Furniture products other than as contained in this warranty. This warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Poly-Wood and Purchaser.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL POLY-WOOD BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE, AND POLY-WOOD'S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America and Canada.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after 1/1/2016.
Trex® and Trex® Outdoor Furniture™ are trademarks of Trex Company, Inc. and are used under license by Poly-Wood, LLC