|Ships Within||3 Business Days|
|Seat Size||20" x 19"|
- Set includes two TXR100 Yacht Club Rockers and one TXNST Yacht Club 21" x 18" Side Table
- Earth-friendly product made from mostly recycled materials
- Durable HDPE lumber gives the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- HDPE lumber will not crack, chip, peel, splinter, or absorb moisture
- Solid, heavy-duty HDPE lumber resists weather, food stains, and environmental stresses
- No painting, staining or sealing required
- Resists environmental stresses including stains, insects, corrosive substances, and salt spray
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trex® decking and railing and are UV-inhibited to minimize fading
- Cleans easily with soap, water and a soft bristle brush
- All hardware is genuine stainless steel
- 20 year limited warranty for residential use and 1 year for commercial use
- Made in the USA
The chairs were generally easy to assemble, although the holes for the rocker pieces on which the chair sits not at all aligned with the pre-drilled holes in the legs. It required me to unscrew some of the pre-assembled pieces in order to line everything up. Also, be careful if these (mine were black) are exposed to the sun - the Trex material gets extremely hot.
They do look nice and are comfortable.
- This is our third purchase of Trex furniture, and we continue to find the quality unsurpassed. Very solid, very comfortable, easy to assemble. Customer service is always great. You can find some cheaper poly-wood rockers out there (not that much cheaper), but nothing that comes close to the quality of these. They are absolutely worth the price.
- Very easy to assemble but definitely needed a 3rd set of hands! Have only had them for a few weeks but the chairs are very comfortable and they look very elegant on my new deck around the fire pit! Looking forward to enjoying them over the years.
- Table was missing some inserts for the screws. Chairs were easy to put together and well built.
- We purchased Trex furniture in our Colorado mountain home 10 years ago and have been so impressed with the quality and looks for this long that we didn't really look anywhere else for the purchase of this set for our home in Charleston SC area. Well engineered, easy to assemble and great looking.
- Sturdy, good looking, and most of all comfortable, easy to assemble, excellent price. Glad I made this purchase.
- The rockers are very comfortable. The furniture was easy to assemble. Looking forward to enjoying the rocking chairs for years to come.
- This set is generally good: sturdy, weather-durable, good-looking. Issues involved terrible delivery company (would not deliver to house only street (!) and boxes damaged, we have a TREX deck and the combination of the rockers on the deck make for a slippery experience, the TREX cushions make for uncomfortable sitting (I think because it shortens the chair's back length).
- We couldn't be happier with our purchase. We've had the 3 piece rocker set on the back porch for about six months. We sit it in daily. It is comfortable and the small table sturdy. The chairs and table were easy to put together and it is quite apparent that it will last a very long time, absolutely worth every penny.
- The set is beautiful and was very easy to put together. Living in Florida my wood rockers only lasted 2 years. These will definitely last much much longer and it was worth the money.
- The three-piece rocker set is very sturdy and looks great. It was very easy to assemble. The material very much looks like wood so the set looks perfect on the front porch of our one-hundred-year-old house.
- The Trex 3-Piece Rocker Set is a solid, 5-Star product. The chairs and table are well-constructed with the dense, but smooth TREX material. The hardware is equally high quality. My only bit of unhappiness with this purchase was the high price. But, as my grandfather often said, "You get what you pay for." I believe these chairs will out-live the two of us. Thanks for making a quality product.
- The set looks just like the picture online, fairly easy to put together, and functions beautifully. If I need any more outdoor furniture it will definitely come from TREX.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Yacht Club 3-Piece Rocker Set
Ask Your Own Question
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ 20-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Poly-Wood, LLC, (hereinafter "Poly-Wood"), the licensee of Trex® Outdoor Furniture™, warranties to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") that, for a period of twenty (20) years for residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Trex Outdoor Furniture brand high-density polyethylene (HDPE) products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insect infestation.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder coat finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly of Trex Outdoor Furniture products is warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Sling fabric is warranted from becoming non-functional because of loss of dimensional stability from exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot and abnormal atmospheric conditions for 3 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use. Abnormal or excessive discoloration and fading is covered. It does not cover discoloration from atmospheric pollution or other debris.
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30 days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- Umbrella canopies are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the canopy, which are received by regular use of the canopy. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
- The umbrella frame and base are not covered under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty.
The following items are specifically excluded from the Trex Outdoor Furniture limited warranty. Poly-Wood shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Fading, color change, or color match – Trex Outdoor Furniture HDPE products are made with UV-stabilizers to minimize fading; however, upon exposure to the sun all colors will fade to some degree. To minimize possible fading: keep product covered, utilize cushions where applicable, minimize direct sunlight by storing product when not in use or use a UV-protectant
- Rust or corrosion of stainless steel or zinc coated steel hardware (please see Cleaning/Maintenance information for details on how to maintain your hardware)
- Rust or corrosion of steel frames
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved by Poly-Wood or the application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or reflection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality)
- Damage caused by, among other things, use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade, darken, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains)
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture.
For service under this warranty, submit claims via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 907-8739. You will be required to submit a written description of the defect and proof of purchase receipt including the date. Be prepared to supply photographs of the product. Once documentation has been received and evaluated, PolyWood's sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective component, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and the Purchaser will be notified of the solution. Should defective product no longer be available, Poly-Wood may replace with similar product of our choosing. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to being returned. Poly-Wood will provide a one-attempt call tag for those items it requires be returned under our warranty. Failure to return product via Poly-Wood's call tag will transfer responsibility to return product to Purchaser at their own cost. If product is not returned within 30 days of Return Authorization, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply. All returns must have the RMA # clearly visible on outside of shipping box. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit.
Under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty, replacement of defective product will require Purchaser to pay for the replacement. Once the defective product is returned to Poly-Wood and evaluation confirms it is defective, credit will be issued to the purchaser. Should Purchaser return defective product to Poly-Wood prior to shipment of replacement, any credit would be applied to replacement product.
No person or entity is authorized by Poly-Wood to make and Poly-Wood shall not be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Trex Outdoor Furniture products other than as contained in this warranty. This warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Poly-Wood and Purchaser.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL POLY-WOOD BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE, AND POLY-WOOD'S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America and Canada.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after 1/1/2016.
Trex® and Trex® Outdoor Furniture™ are trademarks of Trex Company, Inc. and are used under license by Poly-Wood, LLC