Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Definitions: In this Agreement,
- "Campaign" means POLYWOOD's Mothers's Day Giveaway.
- "Employees" collectively means the employees of POLYWOOD, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers.
- "You" means the Participant.
- "Your" means belonging to or associated with You.
- "Grand Prize Winner" means the single winner selected from Campaign participants.
- "Winner" means the Grand Prize Winner.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow @polywood on Instagram, comment on @inspire_me_home_decor's giveaway announcement post on Instagram, and subscribe to the POLYWOOD email list via the form at https://www.polywoodoutdoor.com/mothers-day-giveaway. You must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the contiguous United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of POLYWOOD as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 12:00am EST and ending Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 11:59pm EST to be eligible.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by following @polywood on Instagram, commenting on @inspire_me_home_decor's giveaway announcement post on Instagram, and subscribing to the POLYWOOD email list via the form located at https://www.polywoodoutdoor.com/mothers-day-giveaway. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of POLYWOOD. You may enter only once. You must provide all the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, Your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of POLYWOOD.
5. Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner of the Campaign will receive 1 x Vineyard 3-Piece Deep Seating Rocking Chair Set (PWS396-2) in the color of their choice. Prize value of $1,395.00 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by POLYWOOD. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at POLYWOOD's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for POLYWOOD to use the name, likeness, and entry of Winner for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of POLYWOOD. Winners will be notified by email within ten (10) business days following selection of Winners. POLYWOOD shall have no liability for the failure of Winner to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information by Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT POLYWOOD'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Campaign, You understand and agree that POLYWOOD, anyone acting on behalf of POLYWOOD, and POLYWOOD's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering, You agree to be subscribed to the POLYWOOD email list. You may unsubscribe at any time after the Campaign Period.
9. Terms & Conditions: POLYWOOD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond POLYWOOD's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, POLYWOOD may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by POLYWOOD. POLYWOOD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. POLYWOOD has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, POLYWOOD reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless POLYWOOD and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) any entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners' names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: POLYWOOD, attn: Mothers's Day Giveaway, 1001 W. Brooklyn St., Syracuse, IN 46567, US.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is POLYWOOD, 1001 W. Brooklyn St., Syracuse, IN 46567, US.
15. By entering the Campaign, You affirm that You have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.