What to expect when you reach out to us
Trex® Outdoor Furniture™ products are manufactured and sold by Poly-Wood, LLC under a Trademark License Agreement with Trex Company, Inc.
Our team of customer service experts are continuing to work around the clock in an effort to keep up with the recent surge of incoming inquiries. First and foremost, we want to thank them for their tireless work, and recognize them for continuing to put others first, even in the midst of these challenging times. Our team is dedicated to serving you and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
In addition to hiring new team members, we’ve also asked all of our sales, marketing, project management, and engineering team members to temporarily join our Customer Service Team in a united effort to respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible. Our hope is that this all hands on deck approach will help us catch up and return to real time service as soon as possible!
How to receive the fastest service possible for your inquiry
1. We've answered our most common questions in our FAQs
2. For questions on your order status
- For orders placed on trexfurniture.com: please refer to the estimated ship date shown on our order status page
- For orders not placed on trexfurniture.com: please work with the Trex Outdoor Furniture authorized retailer that you placed your order with.
3. For all other inquiries: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect a response to your inquiry within 5 - 7 business days.
We appreciate your patience and understanding with us during this time.
To learn more about the measures that we are taking to ensure our employees and communities stay safe, visit trexfurniture.com/covid.
Customer Service via Email
- Email support is available
- Current response times are up to 5 - 7 business days
Customer Service via Live Chat
- We are working to restore live chat support
Customer Service via Phone
- We are working to restore phone support