|Ships Within||10 Business Days|
- Enjoy with TXA15 Cape Cod Adirondack Chair
- Earth-friendly product made from over 90% recycled materials
- Constructed of solid, heavy-duty HDPE lumber that withstands extreme weather conditions
- Durable HDPE lumber gives the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- HDPE lumber will not crack, chip, peel, splinter, or absorb moisture
- No painting, staining or sealing required
- Resists environmental stresses including stains, insects, corrosive substances, and salt spray
- All hardware is genuine stainless steel with Xylan® coating
- Cleans easily with soap, water and a soft bristle brush
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trex® decking and railing
- UV-inhibited colors minimize fading
- 20 year limited warranty for residential use and 1 year for commercial use
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Cape Cod Ottoman
There are currently no questions for this product. Ask yours now!
Ask Your Own Question
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
TREX® OUTDOOR FURNITURE™ 20-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Poly-Wood, Inc., (hereinafter “Poly-Wood”), the licensee of Trex® Outdoor Furniture™, warranties to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) that, for a period of twenty (20) years of residential use and three (3) years for commercial use from the date of original purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Trex Outdoor Furniture brand high-density polyethylene (HDPE)products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, rot, or suffer structural damage from insect infestation. Further, Poly-Wood warranties that for a period of 30-days from date of purchase all Trex Outdoor Furniture products shall be free from defects related to workmanship.
- Welds and Joints are warranted to not break or crack for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Powder Coat Finish is warranted to not peel for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Hardware used in production or assembly of Poly-Wood products are warranted to not break for 5 years of residential use, 1 year of commercial use
- Cushions are warranted to be free from workmanship or material defects for 30-days from purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God
- Umbrellas are not covered under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty
The following items are specifically excluded from the Trex Outdoor Furniture limited warranty. Poly-Wood shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect to the furniture. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture.
For service under this warranty contact the Trex Outdoor Furniture retailer from whom you purchased the product.
When submitting a claim, you will be required to submit the written description of the defect, proof of purchase receipt including the date, and may be asked for photographs of the product to submit to Poly-Wood. Warranty claims may be submitted by email to your sales rep or by fax to (574) 457-4723. Once documentation has been received and evaluated, Poly-Wood’s sole responsibility shall be, at its option, to repair or replace defective component, to repair or replace defective furniture, or authorize repairs by a third party, and the Purchaser will be notified of the solution. Should defective product no longer be available Poly-Wood may replace with similar product of our choosing. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to being returned. Poly-Wood will provide a one-attempt call tag for those items it requires be returnedunder our warranty. Failure to return product via Poly-Wood’s call tag will transfer responsibility to return product to purchaser at their own cost. If product is not returned within 30 days of Return Authorization, Purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply. All returns must have the RMA # clearly visible on outside of shipping box. Failure to return requested defective product will result in forfeiture of any credit.
Under the Trex Outdoor Furniture warranty, replacement of defective product will require the purchaser to pay for thereplacement. Once the defective product is returned to Poly-Wood and evaluation confirms it is defective, credit will be issued to the purchaser. Should purchaser return defective product to Poly-Wood prior to shipment of replacement, any credit would be applied to replacement product.
No person or entity is authorized by Poly-Wood to make and Poly-Wood shall not be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Poly-Wood products other than as contained in this warranty. This warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Poly-Wood and Purchaser.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL POLY-WOOD BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE SOUGHT IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE, AND POLY-WOOD’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that varyfrom state to state.
This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America and Canada.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after 4/1/2012.
Trex® and Trex® Outdoor Furniture™ are trademarks of Trex Company, Inc. and are used under license by Poly-Wood, Inc.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Was $848.00 You save $328.02
Your Price $519.98 Includes shipping*
Was $164.00 You save $64.01
Your Price $99.99 Includes shipping*
Was $285.00 You save $125.01
Your Price $159.99 Includes shipping*
Was $630.00 You save $240.01
Your Price $389.99 Includes shipping*
Was $215.00 You save $85.01
Your Price $129.99 Includes shipping*